It is a simple four-step process to join the Society.
- Register an Account on the Forums
- Submit a Membership Application
- Pay your Membership Fee
- Advise the Treasurer of your Payment
1. Register an Account on the Forums.
Sign up to the forums. All Society business is transacted here, including special and annual general meetings.
2. Submit a Membership Application
3. Pay your Membership FeePayment by Direct Debit (preferred)
Make sure to reference the transaction with your name and forum nickname if space permits. This will speed up our ability to process your membership. Please advise the Treasurer with the time and date of your direct deposit.
Bank Details for Direct Debit:
New Zealand Recreational GPS Society Inc
Please make cheques payable to "New Zealand Recreational GPS Society Inc.",
Please send cheques to:
NZ Recreational GPS Society Treasurer
PO Box 29066
4. Advise the Treasurer of your Payment
Note - join and payment links updated 20 DEC 2010.