The Hundred Plus Club
The pages linked to below contain lists of the geocaching.com profiles of many Kiwi geocachers. This is maintained on a somewhat irregular and informal basis via this thread on the forums.
Colour borders have also been added to give a rough indication of how active they are. If the find count hasn't changed in the last five updates, then they will turn yellow. After 15 updates with no changes the border will turn orange, and red after 30. This is an approximate indicator of activity - most active geocachers should have a green border.
The various scripts have been developed and maintainer by a number of people:
- mjbnz - developed original php script for producing the page(s)
- Mark of geocooleys - developed the VB script to maintain the text file that maintains the statistics
- radionut50 - maintains the statistics using the VB script
- geocaching.com.au Cache Stats - good up-to-date summary of cache and cacher finds in Australasia. Also has some useful options for filtering by Country, Year and Month.
- Caught@Work Geocaching Graphs - some great graphing tools here, built upon the gc.com.au database. They provide both individual and summary statistics.
- It's Not About The Numbers - A site providing Global caching statistics, but it is only really useful for Premium Members (it uses the My Finds query). Still provides some nice summaries and stats though!
- GSAK New Zealand Regions Map - There is a custom map available for GSAK that enables FindStatGen to produce a map of New Zealand regions. You'll need to download the map (look for the one called FindStatGenMapNewZealandRegions) and follow these instructions to enable it. Note that you need to be running the latest version of GSAK, and FindStatGen 3.5 or greater.